Inference System Integration via Logic Morphisms (Logicware)
David Espinosa, Principal Investigator
James L. McDonald
- Compose and refine specifications written in different formalisms.
- Translate between formalisms.
- Interoperate inference tools including:
- Theorem provers
- Program analyzers
- Decision and semi-decision procedures
- Implement the theory of logics and logic morphisms, due to Meseguer (1989).
- Build a heterogeneous category of specifications in multiple logics.
- Build the above category in a modular way from individual logics and logic morphisms.
Here's an HTML slide show describing the project's technical material.
Here's the original Powerpoint.
- Back to Top -